jeudi 29 octobre 2015











この ZE:A の ラヴ レター(Love Letter)/ My Only Wish は、Million Seller だ!9 stars! 9 étoiles! 9 星だ!☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ The music is very beautiful K-Pop! Great! La musique est la K-Pop très belle! Géniale! ミュージックは、非常に美しい K-Pop だ!最高!ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ My Only Wish is the song of Christmas! They sing with a high voice! Very very beautiful, very nostalgic and very emotional! Oh my type! I'm very happy! My Only Wish est la chanson de Noël! Ils chantent à haute voix! Très très belle, très nostalgique et très impressionnante! Oh mon type! Je suis très heureuse! My Only Wish は、クリスマスソングだ。高音で歌うのだが、たまらなくいい!非常に美しい!切なさ抜群!私の好みで、とてもうれしい!♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪ They sing in English! Their English is very beautiful! So ZE:A is very popular in Asia! Ils chantent en anglais! Leur anglais est très beau! Alors ZE:A est très populaire en Asie! 彼らは、全部、英語でも、歌える。彼らの英語は美しい!もちろん、アジアで、大人気だ!(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) There are 9 members who dance! It's marvelous! I'd like to go to their concert! Il y a 9 membres qui dansent! C'est merveilleux! J'aimerais aller à leur concert! 9 人いて、9人がおどるのだ!コンサートは最高に素晴らしいだろう!できるものなら、行きたい!v(^_^v)♪ Come to Europe and America, please, please! Venez en Europe et aux États -Unis, s'il vous plaît, s'il vous plaît! 欧米にぜひぜひ来て!お願い!お願い!♪(v^_^)v This Single CD is a present for Japan from ZE:A! Thank you very very much! Korea is very kind! Ce Single CD est un cadeau pour Japon de ZE:A! Merci beaucoup, beaucoup!  La Corée est très gentil! このシングルCDは、ZE:A から、日本へのプレゼントだという。どうもありがとうございます。ありがとうございます。韓国は、とても親切だ!ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ All members of ZE:A are young and very handsome! Oh happy! Happy! Tous les membres de ZE:A sont jeunes et très beaux! Nous sommes contents! ZE:A の全員、若くて、ハンサムだ!ハッピー!ハッピー!♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪  Poems, Melodies は、いろんな人がつくっている。Vocals は、ZE:A くんたちだ。Producers は、Joohak Shin, Ilhyung Sohn, Mikio Tonimura さんたちだ!☆〜(ゝ。∂)In this Single CD there are the poems and many beautiful photos! Dans ce Single CD il y a les poèmes et beaucoup de belles photos! このシングルCDアルバムには、歌詞付き、たくさんの彼らの美しい写真がある。お得!(^_^)☆ There are 2 songs. Both of them are very good! Il y a 2 chansons. Tous les deux sont très bien! 曲は、全部で、2 曲だ!2 曲とも、すごくいい!\(//∇//)\ The price is 5 euros! Cheap! Let's buy it as soon as possible! Le prix est 5 euros! Bon marché! Achetons-le le plus vite possible! さて、お値段、なんと、5 ユーロだ!安い!早く買いましょ!ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ


No.1 Intro 
Instrumental 

Very very good. Très très bien. すごくいい。

No.2 My Only Wish 

This day... Is a special day 
This song is dedicated to each and everyone 
of you 

Everytime that you're around 
You make me feel so good inside.
It's food to my soul, Oh yeah ~

Everytime that I'm away 
I (just) can't wait to see your face, (again)
Devoted to you I am 

Without you I'm so lost 
No matter what you hear or say 
My heart is yours, and that won't change at all 
I know you feel the same as I 
You're the butterfly with the perfect wings, and you're my angel 

My only wish was you, It's too good to be true 
I'm waking up in paradise, It's Christmas time, oh I ~~

Never been so alive 
Hold me in your arms tonight 
It's Christmas time (oh yeah)

Rap 
You're my bunny in my ride 
Makin me feel fly 
And I'll never ever let you go, No No
Baby, you my princess 
You ain't no actress 
Keepin it real fo sho, Oh Oh~~

The fireplace is burning bright,
Dim the lights and close your eyes and feel 
The Christmas joy is near 
N
My true lover ~
One true lover ~
You're Everything I like, everything I love 

The only way to know true love is you gotta 
believe it 
The time is now, so show your heart yeah ~
I never wanna fall apart 
You're my one true shinny star 
You are everything I ever want and need, oh ~~

Christmas time Oh Yeah ~~


No.3 ラヴ レター(Love Letter)

つまずいたり とまどったり きずついてる君の
つくりわらい せつないけど なんだかおかしくて

とおく見てるそのすがたを だきしめたくなるよ
君のきづかないところで見つめてたんだ

なきたいよるもあるよね とつぜんなみだこぼれて
とおい空のむこう 見つめちゃうよね

こえをきかせて
わすれてた何か とりもどそう
めぐりめぐって きっとまぶしいあさがくる
さがしてたものは
もうそこまで きてるから

なみだのあと ならんだかげ はにかんでる君の
つないだ手が つめたいから なんだかいとしくて

いつも見てたおなじよぞら すぐにおもいだして
君のかわらないえがおを 見つめてたんだ

あるきつかれたときには かがやくほしをかぞえて
ねがいごとあるかな さがしちゃうよね

こえをきかせて
かくれてた何か ときはなそう
めぐりめぐって きっとやさしい風がくる
なくしてたものは
もうここから わかるはず
だれよりも何よりもまたいせつな
君にねがいごと とどけて Uh~

こえをきかせて
かくれてた何か ときはなそう
めぐりめぐって きっとやさしい風がくる
なくしてたものは
もうここから わかるから


No.4 My Only Wish 
Instrumental 

Very very good. Très très bien. すごくいい。


ZE:A, very romantic! Très romantique! Cho Utsukushiiii! I love youuuu! *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*


MY ONLY WISH-ZE:A
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


Achetez sur Amazon.fr !           Bei Amazon.de online kaufen Sie !              Shop at Amazon.co.uk !          Shop at Amazon.com! 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire